For reservations: Call 504.522.1994 or Book a table online.
The Finest Menus and Wine List in New Orleans
Our chefs use the freshest ingredients available each and every day. So please note that the menus listed below are just examples for general reference. Our menus do change on a regular basis. So, please, check back often for updates.
- Breakfast Menu (updated 3/11/13)
- Sunday Brunch Menu (updated 3/11/13)
- Mother's Day Brunch Menu - May 12
- Weekday & Saturday Lunch Menu (updated 3/11/13)
- Vegetarian Tasting Menu (updated 5/7/2013)
- Dinner Menu (updated 4/16/13)
- Polo Club Lounge Lunch & Dinner Menu (updated 2/6/13)
- Polo Club Specialty Cocktail Menu (updated 2/06/13)
- Tasting Menu (updated 5/14/13)
- Ultimate Chef's Tasting Menu (updated 5/7/13) - The Chef’s Tasting Menu is an exemplary sampling of Executive Chef's creative approach to modern American cuisine. In eleven sumptuous courses, you’ll embark on a gastronomic journey through a multitude of flavors, made from the freshest ingredients possible. Optional wine pairings, hand-selected by Sommelier Sara Kavanaugh, will complement your meal perfectly.
Our Wine List:
Sommelier Sara Kavanaugh demonstrates how to properly decant a bottle of red wine and why decanting is so important.
We are the talk of the town on OpenTable.com for New Orleans Tea - #3 in Best Service in New Orleans and Louisiana
For Individual Reservations:
Call 504.522.1994 or Book a table online.
For Group Reservations:
Call Alex Caire at 504.596.4723
Learn more about our group and private event options here